Job Description: Full Time Housekeeper and Locker Room/Shower Attendant (Male)
The Housekeeper and Locker Room/Shower Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of assigned areas of the club in accordance with company standards and guidelines along with assuring the highest degree of quality member and guest care is maintained at all times. The Full Time Housekeeper and Locker Room/Shower Attendant is responsible for all aspects of cleaning and general maintenance in the club.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily activities to include appropriate cleaning of all areas of the club.
- Planning, organizing and directing self to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction, that all daily workflow is completed and that housekeeping consistently meets company standards.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to ensure all housekeeping needs are being met on a daily basis.
- Assist in the purchase, re-order and maintainance of housekeeping supplies and inventory using existing company purchase ordering and budgeting systems.
- Conduct regular walk-through assessments of the club with management to ensure standards are being met and with housekeeping staff for coaching and development opportunities.
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
- Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards within Housekeeping department.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Previous experience in housekeeping and time management a must
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
- Working knowledge of basic housekeeping equipment including, but not limited to, floor maintenance, power washing, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Housekeeping process and procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while ensuring effective completion of assigned workflow
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays
Education, Experience and Formal Training:
- High school diploma or GED preferred but not required
- A minimum of 4 years experience in all aspects of Housekeeping in a large, multi-use facility preferred but not required
Material and Equipment Used:
- Vacuum Cleaner, Power Washer, Ladders, etc.
- Office equipment: copier, computer/keyboard, telephone, and fax.
WORK FOR ELEVATE FITNESS - Do you want a career and not just another job? Do you want to work for a company that’s making a difference in people’s lives every single day? Do you want to do work that makes a difference? Then you want a career at ELEVATE FITNESS. ELEVATE FITNESS Clubs of Syracuse are the industry leader in high-quality fitness facilities and programming offering a unique experience to our members, our guests and our exceptional team.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WORKING FOR ELEVATE - At ELEVATE FITNESS Clubs of Syracuse, we believe that single most important thing that makes us stand out from the competition, more than our award-winning facility design, industry leading equipment and programming and affordable membership pricing is YOU, our team. Our team have advanced certifications, quality experience and a solid training and development plan through ELEVATE FITNESS allowing them to be successful in their fitness careers. Additionally, all of our employees are eligible for $5/year full memberships, discounted programming and services and a company culture they can be proud of. Full time employees receive an additional range of benefits including access to medical and dental insurance, earned time off and more.
Company Website: www.elevatesyracuse.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)