ELEVATE YOUR CAREER as a Personal Trainer at Elevate Fitness:
Elevate Fitness Personal Trainers are motivators, coaches, guidance counselors, mentors, and inspirations. Elevate Fitness Personal Trainers wake up every morning excited to change someone's life through fitness and wellness. Elevate Fitness Personal Trainers talk the talk, walk the walk and thrive on spreading their passion for fitness. At Elevate, the Personal Trainer is responsible for providing customized fitness programs to the customer that include education and guidance on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and other programs to help the member achieve their fitness goals.
PERKS of "Elevated Employment":
- Guaranteed base salary while you build up your clientele as a new team member
- Generous service commissions allowing new trainers to expect to earn 40 - 65K annually
- Paid vacations after your first year of employment
- 401K Program
- Perform a minimum of ten (10) self-generated Fitness Consultation appointments monthly in order to maintain and grow business.
- Conducts service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, the proper form of exercises, etc.
- Consults with members to determine and define needs and problem areas.
- Conducts study or survey on members’ needs or problems to formulate an appropriate solution to achieve desired fitness goals.
- Advises members on methods of solving needs or problems and recommends specific solutions.
- Determines a member’s current physical status based on personal health and physical history.
- Develops an individual exercise program consistent with the members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Educate and assist members with exercise equipment, physical fitness, and realistic physical expectations.
- Continually monitors and assists members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Continually monitors facility, including locker rooms for cleanliness and tidiness.
- Achieves monthly revenue goal established by the Fitness Manager.
- Works closely with sales team on involving new members in personal training.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Current certification from a nationally recognized organization approved by Senior management.
- Must be willing to obtain certifications as defined by Company policy.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens.
- Current CPR/AED certification.
- College degree in fitness related field with practical work included is preferred but not required.
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to bending, squatting, jumping, running, reaching, walking, hopping, spinning and kicking and the ability to lift 20 lb weights.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common business-related documents such as membership agreement. Ability to respond, orally and in writing, to common inquiries or complaints from customers or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information, orally and in writing, to members.
DON'T WAIT! APPLY TODAY AND START CHANGING LIVES WHILE YOU ELEVATE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL! WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
WORK FOR ELEVATE FITNESS - Do you want a career and not just another job? Do you want to work for a company that’s making a difference in people’s lives every single day? Do you want to do work that makes a difference? Then you want a career at ELEVATE FITNESS. ELEVATE FITNESS Clubs of Syracuse are the industry leader in high-quality fitness facilities and programming offering a unique experience to our members, our guests and our exceptional team.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WORKING FOR ELEVATE - At ELEVATE FITNESS Clubs of Syracuse, we believe that single most important thing that makes us stand out from the competition, more than our award-winning facility design, industry leading equipment and programming and affordable membership pricing is YOU, our team. Our team have advanced certifications, quality experience and a solid training and development plan through ELEVATE FITNESS allowing them to be successful in their fitness careers. Additionally, all of our employees are eligible for $5/year full memberships, discounted programming and services and a company culture they can be proud of. Full time employees receive an additional range of benefits including access to medical and dental insurance, earned time off and more.
Company Website: www.elevatesyracuse.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)