- Care for children in a defined area of the gym for the attending member(s).
- Interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner.
- Organize and participate in recreational and educational activities, such as games, drawing, handicrafts, and reading to children .
- Maintain discipline with the children and initiate other measures to control behavior.
- Keep security records on individual children ensuring that all children have a registration form on file.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in Kids Club area.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and supporting positive self-concepts.
- Must have high school diploma or 2 years prior work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required.
- Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification required.
- Excellent communication with children required.
- Excellent communication with adult parent(s) required.
- Have the ability to make children feel secure.
- Encouraged to enroll in formal programs that include courses in education, nutrition, psychology, and speech.
SEEKING COVERAGE FOR ONE SHIFT PER WEEK AT THIS TIME - GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE LOOKING FOR FREE MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT!
SHIFT IS FRIDAYS FROM 9 AM UNTIL NOON.
PARENTS WELCOME TO BRING CHILDREN WITH THEM FOR THIS POSITION!
WORK FOR ELEVATE FITNESS - Do you want a career and not just another job? Do you want to work for a company that’s making a difference in people’s lives every single day? Do you want to do work that makes a difference? Then you want a career at ELEVATE FITNESS. ELEVATE FITNESS Clubs of Syracuse are the industry leader in high-quality fitness facilities and programming offering a unique experience to our members, our guests and our exceptional team.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WORKING FOR ELEVATE - At ELEVATE FITNESS Clubs of Syracuse, we believe that single most important thing that makes us stand out from the competition, more than our award-winning facility design, industry leading equipment and programming and affordable membership pricing is YOU, our team. Our team have advanced certifications, quality experience and a solid training and development plan through ELEVATE FITNESS allowing them to be successful in their fitness careers. Additionally, all of our employees are eligible for $5/year full memberships, discounted programming and services and a company culture they can be proud of. Full time employees receive an additional range of benefits including access to medical and dental insurance, earned time off and more.
Company Website: www.elevatesyracuse.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)